It seems like every little kid I know is having a birthday within the next month. What is it with all those June babes? Is there a power cut every Autumn that sparks off mass conception?
And with birthdays comes the inevitable round of birthday parties. And you can't have a party without a party bag. Well, you can, but you'll have trouble shifting the party-goers at the end, and they'll grumble about it.
So if you're looking for an alternative to the traditional party bag full of disposable plastic rubbish and sweets, here are some ideas:
- A piece of birthday cake and a balloon
- Lego Minifigures
- Something from a one pound shop
- Seeds or a bulb to plant in the garden
Very popular with both adults and children. We have plants in our garden which came from party bags years ago.
- A book
- A book with a chocolate bar sellotaped to the front
- Nothing at all For the hardcore minimalists. Come on you lot, where's your party spirit?