- TIME Magazine: Pippa And Kate Middleton, Adele, Rihanna, Tilda Swinton And Peter Cashmore Among 100 Most Influential People
- Romain Rabillard Who Brandished 'Pistol' Linked To Gun Firm Heckler & Koch
- Pippa Middleton Gun Drama: Royal-In-Law Filmed Partying With Dwarves, Strippers And Sex Toys
- Pippa Middleton Gun Drama: 'She Thought It Was Funny. You English Need To Get Over It' Claims Friend
- Kate's Sister Pictured Living It Up At Lavish Party Just Hours Before Gun Drama
Pippa Middleton could be quizzed by police after she was pictured in a car with a group of friends, one of whom pointed a 'gun' at paparazzi.
The incident occurred in Paris this weekend, just weeks after France was rocked by a series of gun massacres.
The shocking picture, published exclusively in The Sun, appears to show the barrel of what looks to be a semi-automatic gun.
It is not yet known if the weapon is real or a toy, but last night the Paris Judicial Police were said to be poised to investigate. Pippa was in the French capital attending a fancy dress party with friends.
Scroll down for more copy and further images of Pippa Middleton
A source told the newspaper: “If the evidence points to her involvement, she will be prosecuted. Anybody involved in the illegal use of a handgun in public is liable to arrest and interrogation.”
Even if the gun is found to be a fake, Pippa, 27, could still face a maximum jail sentence of two years.
The source added: "Certainly if you were in a car and knew somebody was using a gun to warn people off you’d be liable to arrest."
The photographer who took the shot is said to be considering whether to make a formal police complaint.
Last month a gunman on a motorbike opened fire outside a Jewish school in Toulouse, France, killing three children and a rabbi. Two soldiers were also killed and one was wounded in a further attack at a military base in Montauban.Suggest a correction