Ah, Donald Trump. If he didn't exist, you'd have to invent him. And if his hair didn't exist, you'd have to... oh, wait. He already did that.
Yes, the business mogul, man mountain and overseer of 'The Apprentice' is planning to make what he's calling a "bordering on gigantic" revelation about President Barack Obama today that could "possibly" change the course of the election. Or not.
Many believe that The Very Big, Bordering On Gigantic Revelation will be the not-really-news news that Barack and Michelle Obama came close to divorce, erm, 12 years ago. But that hasn't stopped betting emporium Paddy Power offering odds on what Trump's 'bombshell' will be.
So if you'd like to place a bet, here are the odds currently being offered:
- Obama is not an American - 4/6
- Evidence of illegal drug use by Obama - 7/2
- Trump to 'fire an Obama Impersonator' - 4/1
- Barack and Michelle have started divorce proceedings - 5/1
- Trump to endorse Obama - 15/2
- Obama to guest on 'Celebrity Apprentice' - 50/1
- Obama to be given Honary Membership of Trump International Golf Links - 75/1
- Obama to host 'The Apprentice' if Romney takes the White House - 250/1
- Obama knows the Moon landing was staged - 250/1
- Obama is an alien - 250/1
- Obama wears a wig - 500/1
- Trump: "I'm your father Obama" - 500/1
Personally, we'll be happy with either alien or wig-wearer, but we realise we might be hoping against hope.
And before you go thinking that some of the options above might seem silly - you know what they're not as silly as, don't you? That's right. Donald Trump himself...
And while we're at it, let's all watch this again, shall we?