The ten streets in Britain with the slowest broadband have been revealed - and three of them are in Lincolnshire.
Cromarty Road in Stamford had the slowest broadband speeds in the country according to a survey by uSwitch.
Residents measured their download speeds at an average of only 0.132 megabits per second (Mbps) - more than 500 times slower than the fastest speed.
Burghley Road in Lincoln and Woodlands Drive in Colsterworth also registered slow speeds.
But meanwhile in Willowfield, in Telford and Wrekin, residents saw speeds of 70.9Mbps in the study.
That would mean it would take residents there 2 minutes and 49 seconds to download an average two-hour film. In Cromarty Road it would take 25 hours and 15 minutes.
The national average was about 9mbps, the study said.
Uswitch conducted 2,261,336 speed tests between April and September 2012 for the study.
Julia Stent, broadband expert at uSwitch.com, said in a press release: "The massive discrepancy between the fastest and slowest streets in Britain shows what the Government is up against in its fight to drag Britain into the broadband fast-lane."
A government spokesperson told the Independent it was investing £530m in high speed broadband for rural communities.
A spokesperson at the Department for Culture, Media and Sport said: "The government's broadband roll-out will result in faster speeds for rural and urban areas alike, and is specifically designed to close the rural-urban broadband divide and promote economic growth."
Want to test your broadband speed? You can do so here.
UK's 10 Fastest Streets:
1. Willowfield, Telford, Telford and Wrekin - 70.90 Mbit/sMbit/s
2. Darwin Avenue, Allenton, Derby - 67.10 Mbit/s
3. Cromwell Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex - 66.97 Mbit/s
4. Poplars Way, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire - 64.28 Mbit/s
5. Merkland Road, Aberdeen, Aberdeen City - 62.96 Mbit/s
6. Trinity View, Ketley Bank, Telford and Wrekin - 62.95 Mbit/s
7. Norris Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire - 62.04 Mbit/s
8. Shaw Street, Bury, Greater Manchester - 61.20 Mbit/s
9. Madrona, Amington, Tamworth, Staffordshire - 60.33 Mbit/s
10. Goldington Avenue, Bedford, Bedfordshire - 59.29
UK's 10 Slowest Streets:
1. Cromarty Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire - 0.132 Mbit/s
2. Ledbury Road, Wellington Heath, Herefordshire - 0.192 Mbit/s
3. Halsey Drive, Edzell, Aberdeenshire - 0.25 Mbit/s
4. Burghley Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire - 0.259 Mbit/s
5. Harwich Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex - 0.26 Mbit/s
6. Spondon Road, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton, West Midlands - 0.304 Mbit/s
7. Woodlands Drive, Colsterworth, Lincolnshire - 0.346 Mbit/s
8. Glabon Road, Norwich, Norfolk - 0.381 Mbit/s
9. Rose Hill Drive, Dodworth, South Yorkshire - 0.394 Mbit/s
10. Clements Lane, Elford, Staffordshire - 0.421 Mbit/s