The supreme deity has waded into the row about 'Two And A Half Men'.
The teenage star of the hit US sitcom, Angus T. Jones, had urged viewers to stop watching the show, branding it "filth" that goes against his religious teachings.
But now God has spoken out. “I'm totally fine about it, to be honest," He told us from his cloud in heaven. "I mean, it's just light entertainment. A bit of fun.
"You can't watch 'Songs Of Praise' and Aled Jones all the time. Even I'd get bored of that!"
The Creator said that He's always been a fan of sitcoms - "'Father Ted', 'Rev', that sort of thing" - and added that "Genesis got it wrong. On the fourth day, I actually said 'Let there be lights... camera... action!' I've always been a big showbiz person. Just look at the Grand Canyon! And Everest!"
In short, He added, "man was created in my image. And if that means Charlie Sheen, then so be it. Although between you and Me, I much prefer him to Ashton Kutcher."
- Let's Parler Franglais With Joey Barton!
- Outrage As Nick Clegg Is Removed From Foster Family
- The Killing 3: Sarah Lund Reacts To New Jumper
- What The John Lewis Snowman Did Next
- David Beckham's Surprising Next Move
- The Starbucks Tax Ad They Don't Want You To See
- Full Results From The Corby By-Election
- Breaking Down - The New Coalition Movie
- Mitt Romney's Concession Speech - Subtitled
- Watch The Trailer For 'Election: The Movie'
- Dylan Tackles The Coalition In 'Subtorynean Homesick Blues'
- Wayne Rooney Stars In 'Skyfall' Trailer
- Nick Griffin Stars In 'Paranormal Activity 4'
- 'The Great British Bake Off' Gets American Remake