According to the Mayans, the world will end on 21 December 2012. But what else did these prescient primitives predict for the run-up to Christmas?
Our experts take a look at some previously untranslated prophecies and ask: "Did the Mayans really know what was going to happen in December 2012? Or were they talking cack?" You decide...
Our verdict: The world is safe. And, er, lay off the peyote, guys.
- David Cameron Doll: Product Recall Warning
- It's The 'Newsnight' Christmas panto!
- 20 Amazing Royal Baby Facts
- The Pope's Surprising Twitter Follows
- Celebrate With The Royal Foetus Commemorative Plate!
- Play 'Masterchef: The Professionals' bingo
- David Cameron's Leveson Speech - Subtitled
- Amazon Reviews Of The Leveson Report
- Carry On Watching 'Two And A Half Men', Says God
- Let's Parler Franglais With Joey Barton!
- Outrage As Nick Clegg Is Removed From Foster Family
- The Killing 3: Sarah Lund Reacts To New Jumper
- What The John Lewis Snowman Did Next
- The Starbucks Tax Ad They Don't Want You To See