What do you get when you take famous dance sequences from film and TV - plus Michael Jackson, of course - and put them to Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky'? The video above!
And for a spot of extra fun, see if you can name all the films and shows featured. The full list is at the bottom of the page...
- Clegg 'Absolutely Committed' To Gay Marriage With Cameron
- Justin Bieber's Surprising New Fans Revealed
- WATCH: Leonardo DiCaprio Is Sir Alex Ferguson In 'The Great Fergie'
- WATCH: Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision Video Gets Dramatic Recut
- Queen To Abdicate In Favour Of Olivia Colman
- Calls To Raise The IQ Of Barristers
- In Pictures: What Alex Ferguson Could Do Next
- Queen Tells Black Rod To "Shut The F*** Up"
- WATCH: Nick Clegg Goes On 'The Apprentice'
- Ukip Reveals Its Next Move In Secret Letter
- WATCH: 'Don't Blame Labour' - It's The Fun Tory Game!
- WATCH: Boris Johnson Stars As 'Boris Gump'
Black Simon And Garfunkel
Deep Lounge Music
Unfortunately, we can't embed this video: so enjoy its three-headed magic <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bcnVU_NAU" target="_blank">here on YouTube</a>.
('Get Lucky' dance supercut clips taken from: Saturday Night Fever, Big, The Artist, Footloose, By The Sea, Billy Elliot, Pulp Fiction, Royal Wedding, Fantasia, Tropic Thunder, Flashdance, 42nd Street, Austin Powers, Hairspray, It's Always Fair Weather, Love Actually, West Side Story, Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life, The Producers, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Risky Business, The Jungle Book, The Little Colonel, Dirty Dancing, Way Out West, Cabaret, Reservoir Dogs, Singin' In The Rain, The Morecambe & Wise Show, Airplane, The Blues Brothers, Grease, Napoleon Dynamite, Slumdog Millionaire, Evan Almighty, Mary Poppins, The Wizard Of Oz, The Little Colonel, Black Swan, A Chorus Line, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Office.)