- Stars Pays Their Respects To Robin Williams On Twitter
- President Obama Responds To William's Death: 'He Was One Of A Kind'
- Robin Williams: The Wit And The Warmth (BLOG)
- Fans Pay Their Respects On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 56 Photos Of Robin Williams At His Funniest
- Remembering Robin Williams With 20 Of His Funniest Quotes
- Robin Williams On Comedy: His Greatest Stand-Up Clips And Quotes
- Williams Gave The Most Inspiring Speech In Film History
The young actress shared an image with her followers, which showed a quote from Antoine de Saint-Exupery’s famous children’s story ‘The Little Prince’, which read: “You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing.
Robin Williams and his daughter, Zelda
"And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night... You - only you - will have the stars that can laugh."
Underneath the quote, she added her own message, writing: “I love you. I miss you. I’ll try to keep looking up. Z”
Meanwhile, the last post to go up on the Oscar-winning star’s own Instagram page before his death was also a picture of Zelda when she was a young girl, in honour of her 25th birthday.
Robin was found dead at his California home on Monday, from what is currently believed to have been suicide. An investigation into the circumstances of the actor’s death is currently underway, including forensic and toxicology tests.
A statement released by the Marin County Sheriff's Office following the announcement of his death said: "At this time, the Sheriff's Office Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made."
If you've been affected by the issues in this article, please call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90.
Also on HuffPost:
More:Zelda Williams Robin Williams Tribute Robin Williams Death Robin Williams Daughter Uk Celebrity
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more