If you get annoyed by people incessantly posting selfies on social media, you may want to look away now.
JK Keller is something of a selfie fanatic. He's taken a selfie every day for the past 16 years and compiled them into a collage, that is quite frankly, a little overwhelming.
We obviously had to crop this, but you can view the full version of 'The Adaptation to My Generation Project' here.
Keller plans to take a selfie everyday for the rest of his life until he dies.
- Men Obsessed With Selfies Could Have Psychopathic Tendencies, Reveals Study
- Plus Size Woman Posts Underwear Selfies To Instagram Every Day For A Week (And The World Reacts Beautifully)
- Woman Documents Plastic Surgery Online By Posting 'Nose Job Selfies' With Her Very Own Hashtag #RhiannonGetsRhino
- Indonesian Cleric Calls Selfies A Sin. Muslim Youth Respond With More Selfies.
- Selfies In The Polling Booth And Other Things You Can't Do When Voting In The General Election 2015
He said the project began out of spite when his girlfriend sarcastically asked him if he was planning to use his newly purchased Nikon CoolPix 900 camera everyday, to which he responded yes.
You'll notice that Keller doesn't smile in any of his pictures and that's because he wants them to be as "subtly objective as possible."
Surprisingly, Keller's Instagram account is relatively selfie and filter free, which is refreshing for person who's so into their own face.Suggest a correction