Trucks aren't supposed to fly over 160-feet gaps in the road.
However, one stunt driver Gregg Godfrey, proved everybody wrong and made his Optimus Prime-esque truck do just that.
The record-breaking stunt took place at a showcase in America called Evel Knievel Days, that features some of the most daring motorists and their ability to push their vehicles' boundaries.
In a video posted by YouTuber Colton Moore, crowds can be heard whooping and cheering as Godfrey and his truck make it safely to the other side.
However, the landing is far from smooth and as the vehicle goes into a 180-degree spin almost taking out a nearby building, the brave crowd does not flinch.
READ MORE:Suggest a correction
- MiG-23 Fighter Jet Terrifies Bystander With Dangerously Low Flyby
- Boeing 777 Plane Lands In Amsterdam's Worst July Storm On Record At Schipol Airport
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner Pilot Performs Near Vertical Take Off Ahead Of The Paris Air Show
- This Is The World's Largest Plane, And It Shoots Space Ships
- This Absurd MiG-29 Fighter Jet Stunt Is As Cool As It Is Terrifyingly Dangerous