- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars
Jay and his pro partner Aliona Vilani have certainly impressed viewers so far, but are they really worth chucking 30 grand on? This Londoner certainly thinks so.
The Ladbrokes customer, who’s described as a “high-rolling ‘Strictly’ superfan”, has spilled the beans on his decision to risk the cash, stating: “I've had my eye on Jay from the off. He's an absolute certainty as far as I'm concerned and he's going to pay for Christmas and the New Year."
Turning his attention to one of Jay’s rivals, he adds: "Peter [Andre] skipping practice was the final straw and I think he's now out of the picture. I'm confident Jay will do the business with Georgia [May-Foote] his biggest challenger."
Jay is currently being tipped to win the show, but the bookies haven’t been spot on so far, with Jeremy Vine and Carol Kirkwood - who were favourites to make early exits - both still in the competition.
Jay and Aliona have hit headlines for reasons other than their dancefloor success too, as rumours of secret flirtations - and subsequent rifts - have refused to go away.
A ‘Strictly’ source rubbished the reports this week though, telling Digital Spy that claims the duo had argued over Jay’s texts to other ‘Strictly’ ladies were “complete nonsense”.
See the latest ‘Strictly’ odds here.