It’s Musicals Week on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ this Saturday (5 December), and the songs and dances the six remaining couples will be taking on have been revealed.
- Craig Labels Ola 'Boring' Over Strictly 'Fix' Claims
- Those Jay And Aliona Rumours Just Won't Go Away
- Georgia May Foote Addresses The Dreaded 'Strictly' Curse
The ‘Strictly’ stage spectacular will feature songs from the likes of ‘Chicago’, ‘Les Miserables’ and ‘Oliver!’ as the contestants battle it out for a place in the semi-final.
Here’s what they will be dancing to this week:
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko are dancing the Argentine Tango to 'Cell Block Tango' from ‘Chicago’.
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice are dancing the Foxtrot to 'Beauty & The Beast' from ‘Beauty and the Beast’.
- Helen George and Aljaž Skorjanec are dancing the Paso Doble to 'At The End Of The Day' from ‘Les Miserables’.
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani are dancing the Rumba to 'Falling Slowly' from ‘Once’.
- Katie Derham and Anton du Beke are dancing the Foxtrot to 'Maybe This Time' from ‘Cabaret’.
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton are dancing the Viennese Waltz to 'Oom Pah Pah' from ‘Oliver!’.
Last week saw Peter Andre eliminated from the competition after landing in the dance-off alongside Kellie Bright.
Kellie and Katie Derham are both join favourite to be sent home this weekend, with odds of 6/4 with bookmakers William Hill, while Jay McGuiness is still favourite to win at 4/7, behind Georgia May Foote at 5/2.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ airs on Saturday at 7pm on BBC One.
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars