Mulled wine is the perfect festive drink, and we plan on drinking enough this year so that our blood turns into a cinnamon and star anise syrup.
Here are 11 signs that you’ve reached peak mulled wine.
1. You’re using mulled wine toilet paper.
2. You won’t drink anything apart from mulled wine till January.
3. Unless it is this mulled wine tea, which is obviously totally acceptable.
4. Everyone else is going on about Starbucks Christmas cups, but you couldn’t care less.
5. You are visiting every Christmas market to ensure not a single drop is missed.
6. These mulled wine chocolates are your idea of heaven.
7. You have tried to put a cinnamon stick in a normal glass of red wine (only to realise it is instant disappointment).
8. Your slow cooker is used solely to brew mulled wine.
9. You’ve been pinning festive recipes since August.
10. You simply don’t understand how someone couldn’t like mulled wine.
11. The smell is enough to make you explode with Christmas joy.
Please drink responsibly. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk.