Madame Tussauds (both in London and in the US) have produced many celebrity lookalike waxworks - with varying degrees of success - over the years but apparently they were lacking a Kate Winslet. As of today London's museum has welcomed the Academy Award-winning actress into the pantheon of wax.
Looking at the above pictures a few observations spring to mind:
1. That actually looks like Kate Winslet.
2. A really toned Kate Winslet.
3. A really WAXY toned Kate Winslet.
4. And a little bit like Princess Diana.
5. She has the wrong hand on her hip (we appreciate that they may not have been working from this particular photograph but that's really besides the point).
6. Someone has stolen her clutch bag.
The dress is the same Elie Saab Kate wore to attend the Primetime Emmy Awards back in September - but do you think the figurine deserve the title of lookalike or is it just a passing resemblance?
To relive the Emmy fashion parade, just click on the gallery below: