Having completed their first sell out tour of the UK, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis are releasing their first tour DVD.
Featuring a 70 minute concert filmed at the Bournemouth show in January this year, which boasts all the band’s hits, tracks from their debut album Up All Night, some of their favourite covers – plus a few surprises.
Extras come in the form of an exclusive, behind the scenes documentary following the UK’s most exciting new pop band throughout their UK tour, as well as the videos for What Makes You Beautiful, Gotta Be You and One Thing.
To celebrate the release of the DVD on May 28th, we've got 10 copies of the DVD to give away.
Please make sure you have read our terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
> IN PICS: One Direction's Road To World Domination
WIN: One Direction's 'Up All Night' Live Tour DVD - We've Got 10 Copies To Give Away!
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page on Facebook.
• There will be ten main winners who will each receive one DVD.
• Postage is included in the prize
• The prize promotion closing date is Friday 1st June 2012 at 13.00 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entries will be selected at random on the Friday 1st June 2012. The winners will be notified by via telephone or email within working 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by telephone or email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.