Please note: this competition is now closed
HuffPost UK Lifestyle are generous souls and love to treat our lovely readers with regular competitions to win a selection of fantastic prizes.
We are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a Dormeo Octaspring 5500 Mattress, worth £1,095.
Mattresses have for years, been made in two distinct ways: with metal springs or using memory foam. Dormeo Octaspring mattresses were inspired by both.
To enter head over to our Facebook page and click on the 'WIN' button on the top right hand side
The spring design allows for air to flow throughout the mattress with the subsequent ventilation meaning users feel fully refreshed after a night’s sleep. The spring’s memory foam make-up also supports and cradles sleepers, as if on a bed of air, with no counter-pressure on the body, no bowing or creaking of the mattress, ensuring ultimate comfort throughout the night. Gone are the days of a disturbed, painful, and sleepless night!
With a range of four mattresses available, each at a differing firmness, ranging from one layer of springs to three, there’s bound to be a mattress to suit your needs; providing the prefect level of support and flexibility.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to go to HuffPost UK Lifestyle's Facebook page
3. There will one winner
4. Competition is only open to mainland UK due to delivery restrictions
5. The prize promotion closing date is 11:59pm on Wednesday 27th February 2013 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
6. The winning entry will be selected at random after 5pm on 11:59pm on Wednesday 27th February 2013 and the winners will be notified
7. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter on Wednesday 27th February 2013
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
15. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA