THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
Thanks to our good friends at American Express, we are offering two lucky winners the chance to meet Paloma Faith backstage, ahead of her sold out performance at the ‘American Express Platinum Cashback Gig’ at Union Chapel on Sunday 3rd March.
The winners and a guest each will then take their seats and see Paloma perform an exclusive set featuring songs from her platinum selling album ‘Fall to Grace’, accompanied by a grand piano and a string quartet.
You must be over 18, able to be in London on Sunday 3rd March and please note that transport and other expenses are not included in the prize. Please read our full terms and conditions before entering.
The competition closes at 2pm on Friday 1st March 2013.
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You must be over 18 to enter. ID will be required at the event.
• You may enter this prize promotion via the competition entry page on Facebook
• There will be two main winners who will receive tickets for them and a friend to attend the ‘American Express Platinum Cashback Gig’ at Union Chapel on Sunday 3rd March. The prize includes a meet and greet with Paloma Faith for the winners only.
• Transport to the event is not include in prize
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
• The prize promotion closing date is Friday 1st March at 2pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Friday 1st March at 2.30pm. The winner will be notified by via email within 1 hour .
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance via email using the address you submitted on the entry page to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 1 hour of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.