HuffPost UK Lifestyle are generous souls and love to treat our lovely readers with regular competitions to win a selection of fantastic prizes.
So as a treat to mark Mother's Day, we've got some £25 vouchers to give away to four lucky readers.
All you have to do is:
Follow @HuffPoLifestyle on Twitter
Retweet the following tweet:
" target="_hplink">If you can't see the tweet, click here.
The One4all gift card is a perfect Mother’s Day gift idea for every mum. Whether a new mum, traditional mum or modern mum, she’ll be spoilt for choice with over 17,000 retailers to spend throughout the UK.
The One4all gift card can be spent at all the high-street favourites, including Debenhams, House of Fraser, Argos and Topshop. You can even use them online with selected retailers, such as Argos, B&Q, Boots and H Samuel.
Gift cards can be loaded with any amount from £10 - £400 and, because the One4all gift card is a multi-retailer gift card, can be spent in a variety of stores.
Pick up a One4all gift card from any one of the 11,500 Post Offices nationwide or online from www.one4allgiftcard.co.uk.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by following @HuffPoLifestyle on Twitter and retweeting this tweet
3. There will be one winner. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
4. The prize will be issued by AOL
5. The prize promotion closing date is 1 March 2013 23:59pm (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 1 March 2013 and the winners will be notified via email. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 1 day of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else. The quicker the prize is accepted, the quicker we will be able to dispatch the prize.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The
12. Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after the day that it closes.
14. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.