Please note: this competition is now closed
To celebrate Bacon Connoisseurs’ Week (18 – 24 March) we’ve got four pairs of tickets to give away to a limited edition Bacon Connoisseurs’ Week Masterclass on the 22 March, hosted by Niamh Shields of award-winning food blog Eat Like A Girl.
You will begin the evening with a Bacon Bloody Mary cocktail, before learning how to make Chipotle Bacon Jam, Bacon Fudge and Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Truffles.
The evening of producing bacon delights will finish with a bacon dinner, which mixes two British favourites - bacon and curry - in the form of a Bombay Bacon Curry dish using sweet cured unsmoked back bacon.
To find out more about great bacon, like that produced under the Red Tractor scheme visit: LovePork
For tickets to the masterclass on 20 or 22 March, see here. Tickets cost £75 each, including a cocktail and dinner.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, MPG, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page found at http://www.facebook.com/huffpostuklifestyle
- There will be four winners, who will each win a set of two tickets. The classes take place at Food at 52, 96 Central St, London Borough of Islington, EC1V 8AJ
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be swapped for their monetary value
- Travel to and from the classes is not included6
- The prize promotion closing date is midnight Monday 18 March (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- The winning entries will be selected at random on Tuesday 19, 2012 and the winners will be notified via email. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
- Winners will have 24 hours to respond, otherwise the prize will be passed on.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after the day that it closes.
- The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA