Win a pair of tickets to this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show, a hotel stay and meal for two, courtesy of M&G Investments.
The RHS Chelsea Flower Show will run from 21 to 25 May and tickets to this prestigious event are strictly limited. However, two winners will be able to enjoy the event along with a chosen guest courtesy of M&G Investments.
The winners will then spend the night in the luxurious 4-star Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa, perfectly located along the banks of the Thames River in Chelsea’s fashionable Chelsea Bridge Wharf and enjoy a delicious two-course meal in the hotel’s own restaurant -the Atlantico.
Designed by Chelsea stalwart Roger Platts, ‘The M&G Centenary Garden’ is a showcase of the historical and modern aspects of Chelsea whilst reflecting many recurring themes that have stood the test of time.
Roger’s flair for planting will be apparent throughout the garden, with wild grasses, meadow flowers, cottage roses, nodding foxgloves and beds of roses and perennial flowers featuring throughout the garden.
You can find more information about the garden by following @mandggarden or visiting www.mandgchelsea.co.uk
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, M&G Investments, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page found at http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/lifestyle/
3. There will be two winners. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
4. The prize will be issued by M&G Investments, (the “Prize Provider”). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 23:59 on 10 May 2013 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 23:59 on 10 May 2013 and the winners will be notified via email. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else. The quicker the prize is accepted, the quicker we will be able to dispatch the prize.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after the day that it closes.
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
16. Prize Provider: M&G Investments
16. The prize includes two tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, set two course meal for two excluding drinks at the Pestana Hotel and a one night stay for two with breakfast at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa. All extras must be paid for.
17. The prize will be valid on Tuesday 21 May only
18. The prize does not include additional costs including travel expenses