For music lovers who relish all things retro, legendary amplifier brand VOX has teamed up with Huffington Post UK Students to give one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of AC-30 amPhones.
VOX, which rose to fame in the 60s, has packed five decades of audio expertise into its first ever headphones, which launched this year.
And, in order to win, all you have to do is enter your details - it's really as easy as that.
Recreating the signature look and sound of four classic amps – the AC-30, Twin, Bass and Lead – each of the four amPhone varieties can be plugged straight into a guitar for private practice sessions or into a music source to listen to your favourite tracks in style.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter
2. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
3. There will be one winner
4. Competition is open to UK residents
5. The prize promotion closing date is 3pm on Wednesday 22 May 2013 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
6. The winning entry will be selected at random after 3pm on Wednesday 22 May 2013 and the winner will be notified
7. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply to confirm acceptance within five days we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter on 22 May 2013
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
14. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA