This vomit inducing picture shows the moment a woman "came a crapper" and got her arm stuck in a dog waste bin.
A dog waste bin. For 25 minutes. In a heat wave.
How? According to MSN she was trying to retrieve a child's baseball hat from the bin in a park in Perth.
The fire brigade were called but not before a crowd had gathered around the presumably mortified 39-year-old.
One mystified resident told the BBC: "She must have got her arm stuck properly because it had gone blue by the time the ambulance arrived - she must have cut the circulation off."
She was freed with a liberal application of washing up detergent.