To celebrate the release of 'All Stars', out on Blu-ray and DVD now, The Huffington Post UK are giving you the chance to win a state-of-the-art Zoom Q2HD camera to capture all your moves in stunning quality.
Ethan (Theo Stevenson) and Jaden (Akai) have a plan - recruit a dance crew, stage a talent show, raise lots of money and save their youth club ‘The Garage’ from demolition…all whilst Ethan impresses the girl of his dreams with his dancing skills. The trouble is… Ethan can't dance, Jaden's parents have banned him from dancing and the other four members of their new crew the ‘All Stars’ turn out to be totally uncoordinated! Together, they must overcome these many obstacles, starting with convincing Gina (Ashley Jensen), the manager of The Garage, that their plan even stands a chance.
ALL STARS is a funny, heart-warming, spectacular roller coaster ride with eye feasting dance sequences! Also featuring a stellar British supporting cast including: Ashley Walters, Hugh Dennis, Kevin Bishop, Simon Farnaby, Mark Heap, Kimberley Walsh and John Barrowman.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply watch the trailer (above) and head to the competition on our Facebook page to answer the simple question.
'All Stars' is available to own on Blu-ray and DVD now.
For further information and to get to know the All Stars visit us here www.facebook.com/AllStarsMovie or tweet @AllStarsFilm
Read page two for terms and conditions.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via The Huffington Post UK Facebook competition page
• There will be one winner who will win a Zoom Q2HD camera
• The prize promotion closing date is 9th September (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on the 10th September. The winner will be notified by via telephone and email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th September 2013
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Prize provider: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
• Prize promoter: Grapevine Digital