A you a keen cyclist with an eye for fashion? Well, we might have the competition for you.
HuffPost UK Lifestyle are offering five lucky readers the chance to win a super trendy Lazer cycling helmet.
To enter simply head over to Twitter, follow @HuffPoLifestyle and retweet the following tweet:
The world’s oldest helmet manufacturer Lazer has just launched their brand new collection of helmets that you will want to wear!
They have an extensive range of styles, colour ways and shapes, which have all been designed with safety, style and comfort in mind - Lazer has helmets to suit every head and style!
Lazer not only excels in creating the safest helmets, but the most stylish. Make a vivid statement in the Wood, Chrome or Street Candy styles.
With 15 vents across the helmet there is full breathability as well as multiple thicknesses padding for increased comfort.
Looking after your head has never been so fun!
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Après London Ltd, Golfrate Ltd or any subsidiary of Golfrate Ltd.
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to retweet the tweet featured above
3. There will be five winners; who will be able to choose from Wood, Chrome or Street Candy styles.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 11:59pm on Friday 25 October 2013 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
5. The winning entry will be selected at random after 11:59pm on Friday 25 October 2013 and the winners will be notified
6. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply within 3 days to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 11:59pm on Friday 25 October 2013
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
14. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA