By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following
terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 7-16 and be accompanied to
the match by an adult. AOL staff (and their families) of AOL, and any affiliates or
subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else
who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted
by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by RETWEETING the Huffington Post Picture
3. There will be 1 winner
The prizes will consist of a ticket for you and an adult to attend the Arsenal versus
Chelsea match Monday 28th
4. The prize promotion closing date is [Sunday 27th
any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. IF] IF PRIZE DRAW IE GAME OF CHANCE USE: [The winning entry/entries will
be selected at random on [Sunday 27th
[email,] within 1 day. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you
when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both
telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance
within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted into the prize draw.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will
be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not
receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed
or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries
will be disqualified.
9. AOL intends to film, record, photograph and/or interview attendees of the Event
(the "Recording") the product of which may be used by the AOL and affiliate for
commercial purposes. You consent to the fact that AOL may use, transcribe, alter,
adapt, or edit the Recording and market, licence, assign and/ or exploit the Recording
in any way entirely at AOL's discretion. You grant AOL the right to use your image
and name in connection with all uses of the Recording.
10. You accept that the Event is a public event and some members of the public or guest
speakers may express their views abrasively or offensively; AOL has no control over,
or the ability to vet or edit the views or contributions of such people.
11. You assign to AOL all present and future copyright and performance rights and any
other rights in all media in your contribution to the Recording throughout the universe
for the full period of copyright and any extensions or renewals thereof. All media
shall include but not be limited to internet, television, video, publishing, and radio.
October 2013 in the Emirates Stadium.
October (the "Closing Date") and
October] and the winner(s) will be notified by
12. You waive in respect of the Recording all moral rights pursuant to the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988 and under all similar legislation from time to time in
force anywhere in the world.
13. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s)
are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
14. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all
such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s)
of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If
any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter
reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
15. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the
Promoter after 5 December 2013.
16. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities
which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion
and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image,
voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in
connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without
the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be
entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
18. AOL is not liable for any loss should the Huffington Post & Russell Brand interview
at Shoreditch House is cancelled, delayed or disputed in anyway.
19. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E