'X Factor' are pulling out all the stops this series, from the epic performances from the likes of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, to the incredible set designs and live bands, not to mention Nicole and Sharon’s weekly fashion-off and Dermot’s dancing.
To celebrate all that is 'X Factor' 2013, we’ve teamed up with Gala Bingo, and their 'X Factor' slot game, to giveaway the ultimate 'X Factor' fans night in. The fantastic prize includes an official 'X Factor' karaoke machine, full 'X Factor' karaoke DVD box set which includes comment from Simon Cowell on just how well you belted that ballad out, a bright red 22” TV with built in DVD player, and best of all two tickets to see the 'X Factor' live tour at Wembley Arena in March 2014.
The competition closes on Monday 24 November at 18.00.
Please ensure you have read all the terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form on Facebook.
3. There will be one winner of this prize. The prize will consist of 2 x tickets for X Factor Tour, at Wembley Arena on Saturday 8th March 2014, 1 x X Factor Karaoke Machine, 1 x Alba 22 Inch Full HD 1080p Freeview LED TV/DVD Combi – Red, 1 x X FACTOR KARAOKE DVD BOX SET ALL 8 VOLUMES
4. The prize promotion closing date Monday 24th November 2013 at 18.00 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 2 working days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted into the prize draw.
7. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
8. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
9. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
10 A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 5 December 2013.
11. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
13. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.