Were you one of the over 12 million people who tuned into the launch of the thirteenth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!™? Ever watched the show and thought: "I really can’t see that celeb grimacing enough as he/she chows down on that ostrich penis". Or perhaps: "I wish I could hear the screams of that other celeb in surround sound"? Fear not, as we’ve got a competition that’ll afford you all that, and more.
We’ve teamed up with 32Red to offer you the chance to win a whopping 42” Sony LED TV along with a Sony 3D Blu Ray Home Cinema System, so you can catch this year’s series in glorious, stomach churning, high definition wide screen. You’ll never come out from behind the sofa again.
It’s to celebrate the online casino’s three year partnership with ITV which will see one of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!™ feature as a slot machine game exclusively at 32Red.com. The slot uses the I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!™ iconography, the theme tune and features to bring the excitement of the show to a thrilling casino game for slots enthusiasts to enjoy.
And what’s more, we’ll also chuck in £100 in movie vouchers so you can try to get the images of all those rats and spiders out of your head.
The competition closes on Monday 9 December at 18.00.
Please ensure you have read the term conditions on the next page before entering.
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form on Facebook.
3. There will be one winner of this prize. The prize will consist of 1x 42” Sony LED TV along with a Sony 3D Blu Ray Home Cinema System, and £100 in film vouchers.
4. The prize promotion closing date Monday 9th December 2013 at 18.00 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 2 working days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted into the prize draw.
7. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
8. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
9. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
10 A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 16 December 2013.
11. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
13. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.