Monday night was a big date in the fashion calendar, marking the 25th annual British Fashion Awards.
And to help them celebrate their quarter century, a whole host of fashion's biggest names turned out on the red carpet, including the likes of Kate Moss, Rita Ora, Harry Styles, Kelly Brook and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Take a look at all the pics from the bash in our gallery below...
FULL LIST OF WINNERS
- Womenswear Designer of the Year - Christopher Kane
- Menswear Designer of the Year - Burberry
- International Designer of the Year - Miuccia Prada for Prada
- Designer Brand of the Year - Burberry
- Accessory Designer of the Year - Nicholas Kirkwood
- Emerging Womenswear Designer - Simone Rocha
- Emerging Menswear Designer - Agi & Sam
- New Establishment Designer - JW Anderson
- Model of the Year - Edie CampbellADVERTISEMENT
- Red Carpet Award - Erdem
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator - Lady Amanda Harlech
- British Style Award brought to you by Vodafone (voted by the public) - Harry Styles
- Special Recognition Award - Kate Moss
- Special Recognition Award - Suzy Menkes
- Outstanding Achievement in Fashion - Terry and Tricia Jones, founders of i-D