The festive season is finally over and it’s back to ‘reality’ in January with the 13th instalment of 'Celebrity Big Brother'. Love it or hate it, it has been one of the most talked about programmes on TV every year since its inception in 2001 with countless ‘will they, won’t they’ moments, infamous rows and tantrums and plenty of gossiping.
With so many iconic moments to choose from, this year’s sponsor – Super Casino – decided to carry out a survey to find out the nations highlights of the show over the past 13 years. 30% of those surveyed said the most iconic moment for them was the Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty’s ‘Race Row’ and 30% of women voted Jade Goody as their favourite 'CBB' villain.
The results also revealed that the majority of Brits voted Jack Dee as their favourite winner, closely followed by last year’s Rylan Clark. When asked who they would most like to see in this year’s 'CBB' house, a fifth of Brits chose London Mayor, Boris Johnson! Well, the celebrities are still yet to be announced, so watch this space!
To celebrate the 13th anniversary of the show, Super Casino are giving away a pair of hospitality tickets to the 'CBB' final, including drinks reception, canapés, prime seats and drinks after with possible photo opportunities.
All you have to do to enter is:
1. FOLLOW @HuffPostUKEnt on Twitter
2. RETWEET the following tweet:
The competition closes on Thursday 23 January 2014 at 12.00. Please ensure you have read all the terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- You may enter this prize promotion by entering following @HuffPostUKEnt on Twitter and retweeting the following tweet: https://twitter.com/HuffPostUKEnt/status/424175515067756544
- There will be one main winner who will 2x VIP tickets (drinks reception, canapés, prime seats and drinks after with possible photo opportunities) to the Celebrity Big Brother final on Wednesday 29 January 2014 at Elstree Film and TV Studios, Shenley Road, Borehamwood
- Transport to the event is not include in prize
- Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
- The prize promotion closing date is Thursday 23 January 2014 at 12.00 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- The winning entry will be selected at random on Thursday 23 January 2014. The winner will be notified by via Twitter within 1 day. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
- If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 1 day of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 28th February 2014
- The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
- Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.