To celebrate the release of THE LEGO® MOVIE, IN CINEMAS NOW! We’ve got a competition for three lucky people to win some great THE LEGO® MOVIE goodies, including a Kurio 7S tablet.
All you have to do is follow @huffpostUKPics, answer the question below and tweet the answer using the hashtag #HPLego.
In THE LEGO® MOVIE, this acclaimed comedic actor stars as the voice of President Business, who has a hard time balancing world domination with micro-managing his own life. The actor is known for his most recent roles in The Campaign as well as Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.
Name this actor.
Directed by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller and a cast that includes Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson and Will Arnett, THE LEGO® MOVIE follows Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO® minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Emmet (Chris Pratt) is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which he is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by following @HuffPostUKpics Twitter account and tweeting the answer with the hashtag #HPLego.
3. There will be 3 winners of this prize. The prize will consist of a A Kurio 7S Tablet and other LEGO prizes: If, for any reason, the prize becomes unavailable Lionsgate UK reserve the right to supply a suitable alternative prize of similar value.
4. The prize promotion closing date is [Friday 21st February 2014] (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted into the prize draw.
7. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
8. AOL intends to film, record, photograph and/or interview attendees of the Event (the "Recording") the product of which may be used by the AOL and affiliate for commercial purposes. You consent to the fact that AOL may use, transcribe, alter, adapt, or edit the Recording and market, licence, assign and/ or exploit the Recording in any way entirely at AOL's discretion. You grant AOL the right to use your image and name in connection with all uses of the Recording.
9. You assign to AOL all present and future copyright and performance rights and any other rights in all media in your contribution to the Recording throughout the universe for the full period of copyright and any extensions or renewals thereof. All media shall include but not be limited to internet, television, video, publishing, and radio.
10. You waive in respect of the Recording all moral rights pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after Friday 28th February 2014.
14. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. Warner Bros UK and AOL (UK) Limited do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
17. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
THE LEGO® MOVIE is out in cinemas now.
Book your cinema tickets here: http://bit.ly/TheLEGOMovieUKBooking
Visit THE LEGO® MOVIE website: www.warnerbros.co.uk/The-LEGO-Movie
Visit the Kurio website: http://www.kurioworld.com/k/uk/parents/
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheLEGOMovieUK
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheLEGOMovieUK
©2014 WARNER BROS ENTERTAINMENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
©2014 The LEGO Group.