Katy Perry added more fuel to the whispers that she's got engaged to boyfriend John Mayer at Wednesday night's Elle Style Awards after accessorising her satin frock with a huge sparkler on her engagement finger.
But if she has got engaged, Katy was keeping mum about it after first being spotted wearing the diamond sparkler on a Valentine's dinner date with her rocker boyfriend in Hollywood at the weekend.
An insider told Us Weekly: “It’s not true. They are not engaged.
“It was a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner for the two of them in a private spot but there was no proposal… the dinner was sweet but low-key.”
Elle Style Awards 2014 winners:
- UK Recording Artist Female: Lily Allen (presented by Roland Mouret)
- British Designer of the Year: Christopher Kane (presented by Felicity Jones)
- ELLE Model of the Year: Suki Waterhouse (presented by Arizona Muse)
- UK Recording Artist Male: Tinie Tempah (presented by Ellie Goulding)
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Kate Hillier (presented by Gwendoline Christie)
- ELLE Man of the Year: Tom Hiddleston VT (presented by Richard E Grant)
- Red Carpet Designer of the Year: Emilia Wickstead (presented by Poppy Delevingne)
- Contemporary Designer of the Year: Isabel Marant (presented by Olga Kurylenko)
- Fashion Innovator: Nicola Formichetti for Diesel (presented by Karolina Kurkova)
- International Recording Artist: Pharrell Williams (presented by Cara Delevingne)
- Actress of the Year: Emma Watson (presented by Lorraine Candy)
- Lifetime Achievement: David Bailey (presented by Tom Ford)
- ELLE Woman of the Year: Katy Perry (presented by Kylie Minogue)