That was back in 2012, so it's no surprise that she may have grown up a little since then - but we barely recognised the singer with her new mature look at the Brit Awards on Wednesday.
Ella looked stunning in a black cut-out pencil dress, teamed with simple black stilettos.
The 18-year-old, who came sixth on the 'X Factor', spoke about her upcoming debut album while on the red carpet and revealed her boss Simon Cowell is "really chuffed" with it.
Talking about the record, which is out later this year, she told Digital Spy: "Simon's really happy with it which is amazing."
MORE BRITS 2014:
- BRITS 2014: Red Carpet Pictures
- BRITS 2014: Best And Worst Dressed Stars - YOU Decide! (VOTE)
- BRITS 2014: All The Nominees And Winners
- BRITS 2014: The Brit Awards In Numbers
- BRITS 2014: The Worst Dressed Brits Stars Ever!(PICS)ADVERTISEMENT
- BRITS 2014: Memorable Brits Moments From The Past (VIDEO, PICS)