HTC has unveiled the One M8, it's next flagship smartphone.
Packing a unique dual-lens 'UltraPixel' camera, a 1080p HD screen, full metal body and improved dual front speakers, it's an exceptional hardware upgrade.
Here are the key specs:
- 5-inch, 441 pixels-per-inch HD screen
- 16GB on-board storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Qualcomm 801 2.3Ghz processor
- 2,600 mAh battery with 40% performance improvement
- Upgraded front-facing speakers for astonishingly clear and loud sound
- Simpler, faster 'UltraPixel' camera, with a second lens for depth capture
- 5-megapixels front-facing 'Selfie' camera
But if you want more detail, we suggest you watch the collection of videos at the top of the post. They contain everything you need to know about the HTC One M8 - including whether you should get one ahead of the Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z2 or iPhone 5S, the other claimants to the smartphone crown.