BBC commentator Steve Wilson has apologised after he mistook Germany's national anthem for a Nazi version ahead of their World Cup semi-final clash with Brazil.
- Brazil 1-7 Germany: Joachim Löw's Side Provide Unbridled Schadenfreude At Hosts' Expense
- 34 Pictures Of Emotionally Distressed Brazil Fans
- David Luíz: The Best World Cup Viral Memes
- Miroslav Klose's 16 World Cup Goals In Pictures
- Brazil 1-7 Germany: Luiz Felipe Scolari Describes 'Worst Day Of My Life'
- World Cup 2014: Brazil Hit For Seven By Rampant Germany In 7-1 Semi-Final Thrashing
- Brazil 1-7 Germany: World Cup Semi-Final Becomes Most Discussed Sports Game On Twitter
- Brazil 1-7 Germany World Cup 2014: The Best Virals
- Brazil 1-7 Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-Final As It Happened
Fourteen million viewers tuned in for the Germans' 7-1 evisceration of the hosts, however Wilson got things off to a bad start when he erroneously said the Nationalmannschaft would be singing "Deutschland über alles" - not part of the country's national anthem since the end of the second world war.