It takes serious work to master the art of a really good eyebrow. If yours haven't caused you heartache at some point, you must be blessed with perfect arches.
Big and bold a la Cara Delevingne, eyebrow-less (fresh from Alexander Wang's A/W 2014 catwalk) and all over glittering golds (Dior's Spring/Summer 2014 catwalk) are just a few of the brow trends taking over right now.
Catwalk beauty is for when you're having those WOW moments in life (mostly at the weekend) but what about your standard 9-5pm beauty routine? This is when we need a fool-proof, easy-on product to give brows the finishing touches.
My must-have makeup bag item is without a doubt the Eye & Brow Palette from HD Brows, £25. Pencils just aren't my thing and here's five reasons why:
1. Subtlety. My heavy handed pencil antics always look too severe but with the right colour palette, you can gently touch up gappy brows and keep them looking au naturel. #IWokeUpLikeThis
2. The arched brush and mini mirror. This is how to get real definition without looking like you've gone cray, cray with crayon. Plus - with a compact you can apply any time, any place.
3. Mistakes are easy to cover up. A gentle sweep of eyebrow shadow is far easier to remove or redo.
4. Blending beauty. With a palette you don't have to stick to one shade, you can mix in a couple to get a killer coverage that really suits.
5. Constantly sharpening your eyebrow pencil is a mega faff.
Check out this how-to video, guaranteed to get your brows looking their best...