Here's five things to know about the show:
1. The influence? The Sixties. Flared cuffs and varsity jackets worn over roll-necks looked totally mod.
2. This was a collection of simple, sophisticated separates. Printed knitwear, tailored trousers and double-breasted coats kept the looks relaxed and low-key.
3. Let's take a moment to admire the footwear. Yes, these ponyskin boots with a perspex heel will cheer anyone up next winter.
4. The graphic cat-eye flick proved that eyeliner really is one of the biggest beauty trends for the season ahead.
5. Navy and red might just be the best colour combination for Autumn/Winter. Ever.
See all the show highlights below: