Mark Fast's celebrity fan club showed their dedication to his brand at London Fashion Week on Friday.
Peaches Geldof, Eliza Doolittle and Nicola Roberts braved the rainy weather to take their front row seats at Fast's Autumn/Winter show. And yep, Eliza was wearing the most summery outfit seen at LFW so far.
As for the collection? Here are few things to note:
1. Orange was a big colour trend at New York Fashion Week and thanks to Fast, it brightened up the catwalk in London too.
2. If you're going to wear a statement shade (tangerine, tomato red or purple), keep hair and makeup fuss-free. There's no need to wear a bold lip colour when you're wearing top-to-toe colour.
3. Creepers are back (sorry.) Fast's models wore chunky gold and white lace-ups. With socks.
4. Knitwear can be layered, without looking frumpy. Just flash some leg or arm and choose tight-fitting styles.
5. Cosy ankle-length coats (the kind that look like dressing gowns) are in. Hurrah!
See more from the show below: