Sister By Sibling! John Rocha! David Koma! Ashish! Day two of London Fashion Week Spring/ Summer 2014 was a joyful line-up of designers.
We saw colour, we saw print. We saw the minimalist approach, we saw flamboyance and drama.
And here's what we learned about how you'll be dressing next season...
1. You know Guido's pageboy wigs for Marc Jacobs? Krystof Strozyna took that idea and made it cleaner - the hair was less playful, more not-a-hair-out-of-place-perfect. So, if you're doing this look next season you'll need a good smoothing serum (and ta da! Here's the best 10 on the market right now).
2. Got a mane of the fieriest red? Wear baby pink a la Sister By Sibling (in fact, wear everything from this collection - it was completely divine).
3. You need a hat! John Rocha said so. One with an intricate brim that makes you look imperious. When it comes to milliners, if you can't stretch to Rocha, we highly recommend Robyn Coles.
4. Glam is always good, and if you're going Julien MacDonald level glam, your dress will be cut to the navel.
5. The minimalist clean look covers not just fashion but hair and beauty too. At David Koma, make-up was fresh and the preferred hairstyle was a ponytail.
6. Crowns will still be in! But they're serious Games Of Thrones-style affairs that should be teamed with an ironic t-shirt, print and a carrier bag. See Ashish for details.
Taking a look at our favourite looks from the day - go fullscreen, seriously...
See all the latest London Fashion Week news, pictures and party gossip here.