Fresh after all that London Fashion Week fabulousness comes the start of Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 and Gucci got things off to a pretty smouldering start.
Not only did Puerto Rican supe Joan Smalls walk in the catwalk show but the sheer trend championed throughout the New York and London shows was a big theme here too. Who doesn't love a trend this sexy-making?
Gucci have raised the bar for gorgeous S/S 2014 wares and here's how to get the look...
1. The visible straps (double edged for more drama) to your silky sheer tops, dresses and slips make your art of seduction flawless. In. Every. Way.
2. Handbags are suede totes or snakeskin clutches and they've got serious fringe detail going on.
3. Dresses are billowy and bright - Gucci ladies are so on trend they literally breeze through life and don't care about stuff like overdrafts or washing their hair too much.
4. The power palette is LESS about pretty pastels and more about take-notice pinks, oranges, greens and metallics.
5. Hair is down and slicked back - think fresh from the beach wet look style.
Take a look through the catwalk collection in our gallery below...