When it comes to fashion week, where else do you get to see A-list actresses, singers and supermodels hanging out in one big happy family? Yes, there's a jam-packed show schedule to focus on, but over in New York - they know how to party.
So - what's been happening off the catwalk over the first six days?
1. Rihanna, Rita Ora and Justin Bieber (what?!) have been representing the music industry so far. Rita has actually been singing too. (She did a duet with Iggy Azalea at the DKNY 25th birthday bash).
2. As for the models, supes Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss have been doing most of the partying. Just look at them - why wouldn't they want their photograph taken at every opportunity?
3. Sarah Jessica Parker has also been showing face (it's New York, it's fashion week, she's there), but this year, she's been outdone on the actress front. Kerry Washington, Emmy Rossum and Hailee Steinfeld (still only 16!) have all jetted in from Hollywood.
4. Nicole Richie kicked off the week when she hosted the Style Awards last Thursday. Yes - there were outfit changes and yes - she did look amazing in a studded crop top.
5. Carine Roitfeld has been busy throwing soirees to promote her new film, Mademoiselle C. Anna Wintour can't be happy.
Here's the latest from the party circuit in pictures: