Jenny Packham's Spring/Summer 2014 collection during New York Fashion Week was breathtakingly beautiful. In every way.
The prettiest pastel palette of dusty pinks, blues and greens worked across the column gowns and billowing skirts. Then there were the bright pops of lime and royal blue - this collection is for ultra feminine girls, it's fresh and every bit fabulous.
Here's five things to note from Packham's S/S 2014 runway show...
1. Packham ladies will be colour blocking in a big way.
2. When it comes to dresses, floor-length equals wow factor. Silky satins and chiffons are the way to go.
3. Sequin and shimmer and embellishment are key to acquiring that whole romantic-elegance thing (signature Packham). You'll be breaking hearts next summer, for sure.
4. Hair is big - it's voluminous, it's very Seventies but the vibe is playful and innocent.
5. Accessories are all about these applique clutch bags. Cradle them closely, they WILL be your everything next season.