Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Karlie Kloss, Georgia May Jagger AND Joan Smalls walked in Balmain's Spring/Summer 2014 Paris Fashion Week show. Oh yes! And the best bit? The fashion house showcased a collection that was ALL Eighties, baby.
Fresh, exciting and achingly cool - Balmain's bomber jackets, boiler suits (denim AND leather), off the shoulder tops and mini skirts with a raunchy ruffle made for must-have wardrobe wares next summer. Va, va voom.
Key pointers to going retro Eighties style a la Balmain are as follows...
1. Make houndstooth your must-have print.
2. Matchy-matchy monochrome (top-to-toe) looks incroyable! You're too chic to handle.
3. Mesh ankle boots are gold capped, made for take-notice-walking.
4. Makeup is barely there, you're untouched, you're all about that au natural look.
5. Maximise on the accessorises front with a whole lot of chain - think chunky chokers and cuffs. In fact, make sure ALL your wares are lined with goldy looking chain detail.
This collection is just too good, the Parisians have raised the bar and we're hot for it all...