The reaction to the sudden and shocking death of Peaches Geldof at the age of 25 has been immediate. Tributes poured in, many on Twitter using the hashtags #only25 and #tooyoung.
Amongst those paying tribute were Sharon Osbourne, Jamie Oliver and Piers Morgan:
Devastated about @peaches_g. Sending condolences & respect to the Geldof family. It's unimaginable what they must be going through right now
- Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne) April 7, 2014
Very sad to here about the sad loss of Peaches Geldof aged 25 years old such a shame thoughts and love to her whole family xxxxx :(
- Jamie Oliver (@jamieoliver) April 7, 2014
Just heard about Peaches Geldof. So, so awful. Really sad. Thoughts going out to her family.
- tom fletcher (@tommcfly) April 7, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: Peaches Geldof, daughter of Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died, aged 25. Another awful tragedy in that family. via @BBCNews
- Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) April 7, 2014
Unspeakably sad to hear about the death of Peaches Geldof. God bless her babies, her husband and her family x
- kate thornton (@k8_thornton) April 7, 2014
Even if you think you've got it all figured out, some things still can't be explained or understood. Two beautiful children. RIP Peaches
- Ellie Goulding (@elliegoulding) April 7, 2014
So sad to hear of the news about Peaches Geldof, 25 is 2 young and so unfair for her babies, thoughts with all the family RIP
- Katie Piper (@KatiePiper_) April 7, 2014