Oprah says she's lived her life by taking wise words to heart and she seems to have done pretty damn well for herself. So let's take a leaf out of Ms Winfrey's book and get on board with a good old fashioned inspirational mantra...
We challenge you to get to the bottom of this list without feeling warm and fuzzy inside, ready to take on whatever life has to throw at you because, like Oprah, when you look at the future, "it's so bright it burns your eyes".
1. "You get in life what you have the courage to ask for."
You'll never get to booty pop with Bey, if you don't ask.
2. "The big secret in life is there is no secret. Whatever your goal. You can get there if you're willing to work."
And then you can enjoy a soak in the tub.
3. "Devote today to something so daring even you can't believe you're doing it."
No words necessary.
4. "Everybody looks at their poop."
Even Kate Middleton.
5. "Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed."
Plus your ex boyf was a total douche and doesn't deserve all that energy you're wasting hating him.
6. "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
Amen to that, Oprah!