The knotted plaits seen at Givenchy's Autumn/Winter 2014 show were a beauty highlight at Paris Fashion Week.
Backstage at the show, hairstylist Luigi Murenu plaited the hair into two pigtails before knotting them together near the nape of the neck. The result was stunning - and the good news is, it's not as complicated to do as it looks.
Want to know how to get the look at home? Watch and learn in the video above and follow the tips in our step-by-step guide below:
You will need:
MORE: How to do a rope braid
1. Use a comb to create a neat centre parting.
2. French plait half of the hair and tie the end of the braid with a hairband.
3. French plait the remaining half of the hair and tie at the end.
4. If you have a fringe, pin it back.
5. Knot the two plaits together and secure with your pins.
6. Finish with a spritz of hairspray to hold the plaits in place.
MORE: How to do the perfect plaited crown style
Got long hair? Here's your updo inspiration: