A student who fell asleep drunk on a radiator was left with a rather painful reminder of the incident after finding himself on an IV drip in hospital with severe burns on his arm.
The 21-year-old Plymouth University student, who wisely wished to remain anonymous, thought it would be a great idea to take a nap against his radiator after coming home from a night out.
When he woke up, however, his arm was stuck to the radiator.See Also:
- Student Gets To Keep £3,600 Amazon Goods Sent To Him By Mistake
- Spanish Student Faces Prosecution After He Pretended To Be A Spy, Gatecrashed King's Coronation
- Student Caught Broadcasting Live Sex Show From Uni Library
"I thought "Jesus, my arm's stuck on a radiator, what am I going to do?" I had to peel myself off. It really hurt," the Western Daily Press reported the student saying.
The scars left on his arm from the radiator
The student was put on a drip by doctors and given antibiotics and special burn cream.
"It was a bizarre thing to happen and I'm glad it's looking a bit better now," he added.