You know when something happens that will change your life forevermore? Well... it just happened.
And to say it's insanely good would be an understatement.
Here's how to perform this magical feat at home:
1) Take a sharp knife and carefully run the blade along the middle of the potato. Make sure you don't cut too deep, you simply want to carve into the top layer of the potato (the skin part).
2) Once you've done this to all of your potatoes, place them in a pan and pour boiling water from the kettle over them.
3) Turn on your stove and leave the potatoes to cook.
4) Once they're ready, drain the boiling water away and keep the potatoes in the pan.
5) Run the pan under cold water for a few seconds to help cool the spuds down. At this point, you should be able to see the cut marks around each potato.
6) Now for the good bit, using your fingers, simply pull the skin away from the potato.