Caitlyn Jenner’s family have reacted with joy after she introduced herself to the world on the cover of Vanity Fair.
- Caitlyn Jenner Introduces Herself To The World
- Kris Admits Fears Over Bruce Jenner's Decision To Come Out As Transgender
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Bruce Jenner's Transition
Kim - who had some big news of her own yesterday, after announcing her second pregnancy - tweeted: “How beautiful! Be happy, be proud, live life YOUR way!”
Khloe posted on Instagram: “We were given this life because you were strong enough to live it! I couldn't be prouder!!! Caitlyn, You are beautiful!!!"
Kourtney wrote on Twitter: “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”
Kendall tweeted: “Now that’s a cover. Be free now pretty bird.”
Posting a photo of the cover on Instagram, Kylie tweeted: “My angel on earth! #caitlyn.”
Caitlyn Jenner for Vanity Fair 📷 Annie Leibovitz! How beautiful! Be happy, be proud, live life YOUR way! pic.twitter.com/39fryBwUqE— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 1, 2015
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!June 2, 2015
be free now pretty bird.— Kendall Jenner (@KendallJenner) June 1, 2015
However, there was one noteable message missing from Caitlyn’s ex-wife Kris Jenner, who failed to post anything.
Caitlyn has also set up a new Twitter account under her name, sharing her first post on Monday afternoon, writing: “I'm so happy after such a long struggle to be living my true self. Welcome to the world Caitlyn. Can't wait for you to get to know her/me.”
I'm so happy after such a long struggle to be living my true self. Welcome to the world Caitlyn. Can't wait for you to get to know her/me.— Caitlyn Jenner (@Caitlyn_Jenner) June 1, 2015
Jenner first came out as transgender during a two-hour ‘20/20’ special interview with Diane Sawyer last month, where she said she hoped that she could help “change the world.
Useful websites and helplines:
- Beaumont Society is a national self help body run by and for the transgender community | 01582 412220
- The Gender Trust supports anyone affected by gender identity | 01527 894 838
- Mermaids offers information, support, friendship and shared experiences for young people with gender identity issues | 0208 1234819
- LGBT Youth Scotland is the largest youth and community-based organisation for LGBT people in Scotland. Text 07786 202 370
- Gires provides information for trans people, their families and professionals who care for them | 01372 801554
- Depend provides support, advice and information for anyone who knows, or is related to, a transsexual person in the UK.