The boys of ‘TOWIE’ had better watch out, as there’s a new lad ready to steal the hearts of the Essex ladies.
- Gemma Collins Springs To Dan Osborne's Defence
- Arg Says He 'Was Never An Alcoholic'
- Chris Pratt's Essex Accent Is So Good He Needs To Be On 'TOWIE'
Peter Wicks is about to make his debut on the ITVBe reality show this Sunday as the cast head to Marbella to launch the new series, and he looks set to turn the heads of singletons Jess Wright, Lauren Pope and Ferne McCann.
Little is currently known about the 26-year-old and what his connections are to the Essex gang, but a quick look through his Twitter account has told us a few things about him:
- He likes taking selfies. A lot.
- He is the "owner of a cool dog and some s**t tattoos" - his words not ours.
- He isn’t shy about stripping off, which should nicely fill the Dan Osborne-shaped hole in the ‘TOWIE’ cast.
- Did we mention he likes taking selfies?
Have a look at 72 (count ‘em) of his best pics in our glorious gallery below...