COMEDY
19/06/2015 13:47 BST | Updated 19/06/2015 13:59 BST

2015: The Movie

It was a dangerous future. A time when a tiny group of people controlled everything. When empathy is banned. Where the 80 richest people have more wealth than the 3 and a half billion poorest and where 1% own more than the other 99%. This is 2015: The Movie.

(Created for HuffPost UK Comedy by David Schneider and Handface)

SEE ALSO:

Photo galleryIf Famous People Took The 'Who Is Your True Soulmate' Quiz See Gallery

Follow @HuffPostUKCom on Twitter / Like us on Facebook